The Legal Operations team at DWF is proud to sponsor and attend Legal Geek 2023 Conference. Taking place 4 and 5 October at The Old Truman Brewery in London, Legal Geek is Europe's largest legal tech conference, bringing together 2500 attendees from over 40 countries.
As a leading global provider of integrated legal and business services, DWF will be bringing together colleagues from across our team, including Legal Operations and Commercial Services.
“I am delighted to return to Legal Geek in London and look forward to what they’ve got in store this year,” said Julia Perez, Partner, Global Head of Client Delivery & Integration. “Having attended Legal Geek events in both the UK and the US, they always put on a great show with interesting speakers and diverse topics. I look forward to the opportunity to catch up with contacts, friends and build new connections.”
The full team of DWF attendees includes:
- Julia Perez - Partner, Global Head of Client Delivery & Integration
- Emma Roe - Head of Legal Operations Consultancy
- Bhavya Rawal - Legal Technology Consultant
- Meghana Shettytalavlikar - Vice President
- Rebecca Scott - Legal Operations Consultancy Advisor
- Varun Srikumar - Sales Director
- Seth Hughes - Director
- Katie McGregor - Marketing Executive
- Sally Johnson - Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Benjamin Johnson - Director, Dispute Resolution PG
- Adrian Davis – Solicitor
“DWF is excited to bring together colleagues from multiple sectors to London as a show of the truly integrated legal services we offer,” Varun Srikumar, Director EMEA sales. “We are thrilled to be able to attend Legal Geek once more and bring our tech-enabled, people-driven services to one of the best legal innovation events in the business.
After bringing a portable beach and hosting a sandcastle competition at Legal Geek 2022, we are getting ready to reveal our fun activity for this year’s event. If you’re attending Legal Geek 2023, stop on by our booth or set up a meeting with us by contacting Varun Srikumar here.