Client: Multinational Telecommunications Company
Issue:A dispute over the allocation of $7 billion in U.S. and Canadian courts resulting from the bankruptcy of a multinational company.
Solution:Complex review requiring team of 400 reviewers to code 3 million documents for responsiveness and multiple issue codes and privilege determinations. Post-review, our team provided research support for creation of over 100 deposition binders.
Cost Savings:Client realized a cost savings of $3 million.
- Adapted review processes to train and increase the effectiveness of predictive review tool
- Met very aggressive court and client imposed deadlines, notwithstanding continuous scope expansion
- Ramped up to 400 reviewers in three weeks and provided intensive training to ensure high-quality review
- Coordinated with law firms in U.S. and Canada
- Worked with multiple e-discovery technologies and project teams in India and the U.S.